Home » COMMUNITY » COMMUNITY & CHURCH » PROBLEMS

PROBLEMS

We live in a fallen world. So don’t be surprised when you see problems within churches.

2,000 years ago the apostle Paul wrote two letters dealing with church problems, many of the same issues still exist.

Problems such as: division, morals, idolatry, lawsuits, laziness, marriage, immorality, worship, gifts and more are all reviewed in 1 & 2 CORINTHIANS.

Because life has many challenges these books are lengthy. Take your time and enjoy these great books at your own pace.

READ SCRIPTURE
LIVE IT

The bible teaches us that we will face conflict. Jesus taught us to be as gentle as a dove and as shrewd as a snake. How is it possible to be both?

The gospel is about tension. Sometimes we are called to turn the other cheek and sometimes we are called to stand. There is no easy answer we need to depend on God daily.

What struggles are you facing today? Is the Holy Spirit guiding you to stand or to yield?

“Lord, instead of being so quick to see the problems in other peoples’ lives – help me to see my own sin. Change my heart to see that we all are in need of your love and grace. Jesus, I commit to living with a loving and soft heart toward others today. Help me to see that the Church is a bunch of imperfect people who have simply been saved and called to live for you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.”

Share This